Going on a Bear Hunt Lesson & Sensory Pack
What happens when you combine sensory play and story time?
Both reading and engaging in sensory play will allow the children to explore a range of skills including their motor skills and language development.
This playdough sensory kit is based on the popular book, "We're going on a bear hunt". It is a great way for children to recreate the story through a range of open-ended resources as well as bringing their imagination to life.
Children can further extend their play based learning and fun by completing engaging worksheets that improves their literacy, numeracy and creative skills.
This kit includes the following:
- 'We're going on a bear hunt' story book
- 4 colors of homemade playdough
- 1 Brown bear
- 4 wooden peg figures
- Natural leaves and Bamboo sticks
- Pipe cleaners
- Water beads
- Wooden blocks
- Coloured rice
- Cotton balls
- Crayola Pencils 24 pack coloured
- Crayola crayons 24 pack coloured
- 1x glue stick
- 1x scissors
- 1x lead pencil
- Products may be substituted if unavailable
- Live & Interactive Lesson (Pack shipping notification email includes lesson booking link)
*Maintain supervision at all times while children are using the sensory kit.
*Store playdough in plastic wrap or ziplock bag to maintain freshness.
Out of stock